Spot House Lane Closed - 20th September 2021 - Up to 4 days
Warehorne Speed Limit
Recently two very serious accidents have occurred at the junction of Church Road, School Lane and the B2067. Warehorne Parish Council have been in correspondence with Ashford Borough Council, Kent County Council and the Government since 2013 to request improvements to the junction, but these have been unsuccessful.
This petition is also for the introduction of a 30mph speed limit on Church Road, the main road through the village.
Click here to sign the petition
Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) Scam
We have been made aware of a scam targeting the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme.
- You receive a message claiming to be from HM Revenue and Customs
- They request personal information such as Passport or Driving License to obtain an SEISS tax refund .
What to do:
- This is a scam.
- Forward text messages free of charge to 7729 and then delete.
- For advice or to report, contact Citizens Advice Scams Action
- If you re unsure whether it is HMRC, use the checklist to decide if the contact is genuine
Duke of Edinburgh - National Book of Condolence
Birchett Lane Closed 7am - 7pm from 8th May 2021 for 4 days
Election of the Police and Crime Commissioner for the Kent Police Area
KCC - Election of County Councillors